A Divine Gift Ch. 03

There's a couple more chapters in this story already written but it'll start to become apparent in this chapter (and even more so in the next one) that I made the character a little too "infinite powery" which is why I started on Divine Poker. So this chapter starts the wrap up to this story line. It's still a fun ride. Hope everyone enjoys it.

--

I woke up the next morning to the sight of my beautiful, sexy sister-in-law staring at me while I slept. I jumped with a bit of a shock before remembering the night before. After changing my wife into a clone of her sister, I'd fucked my sister-in-law by proxy while my wife urged me on. The experience had been surreal... though no less surreal than finding that God had given you nearly ultimate power over the love of your life.

I closed my eyes, willing my wife back to her normal body. Well, not normal. The new-improved-hotter-than-hell body she'd asked for. I opened my eyes and my sister-in-law was gone, now replaced by my lovely wife who slept serenely through the whole change. It was hard wrapping my head around all of this, even after a few days of sexy playtime. The endless possibilities continued to swim through my brain which, in turn, caused them to swim down into my cock. That was the other gift from God we got. And my wife loved that one almost as much as the total control I now had over her.

That thought gave me an idea for the day.

I gently nudged Karen's snoozing form, causing her to snore and sputter. I chuckled, Karen was always a heavy sleeper and a night of energetic fucking had turned her practically comatose. But it didn't need to be that way, did it? I started to imagine my wife as a light sleeper but then thought about it. Why stop there? I'd already seen I could make pretty dramatic physical changes to her body, could I change other things? Impossible things? I thought about how cool it would be if my wife didn't need to sleep. How much she could get done in a day without the wasteful time spent unconscious and horizontal. No sooner had the thought entered my mind when Karen's eyes snapped awake suddenly.

"Morning, lover," she said. She started to stretch then got a funny look on her face, "I feel really refreshed. I guess a thorough fucking leads to a good night sleep, huh?"

"I may have tinkered a little," I said with a smirk.

Her smile brightened, "Do tell?"

"I think I made it so you never have to sleep."

"Really?" her eyes went wide, "You can do that?"

"I think I can do anything I want," I told her. She literally moaned in pleasure at those words. My control over her was her greatest desire and kink. It was at a level I'd never appreciated or imagined, however.

"Yesss," she whispered. She stroked one hand along my chest and the other cupped her breast and tweaked her nipple. "Do something else, lover."

"How do you feel about me stripping you down and rebuilding you just the way I want?"

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she moaned again, "Yesss... please... make me perfect for you."

"Even if it's something that the old Karen would hate?"

She got an almost evil twinkle in her eyes, "ESPECIALLY if it's something I would have hated."

"Let's start by taking away that red hair you're so proud of... I think blonde will work."

Her hair shimmered and lightened, turning into a dusky blonde. "Oh," she said in shock as the hair on her shoulder caught her eyes.

"And what have you always said about blondes?" I asked.

"They're not smart," she said.

"No... I think your exact words are 'brainless bubble-headed bimbos'," I said. Again, her eyes went wide as she realized what I was doing. I watched as she got this almost glazed look in her eyes. I tweaked her face subtly, giving her the perfect, vacant bimbo look. People say you can't judge a book by its cover but that doesn't mean that a writer shouldn't make the cover appropriate to the inside of the book.

"Like... what did you do?"

"I made you the thing you used to mock, slut."

"But I'm not a slut," she said.

"That's the thing you're going to protest? Not the fact that I just stripped you of your intelligence?"

She squinted her eyes, "How dumb did you make me?"

I laughed, "What's seven times eight?"

"Uhmm... 32, right?"

I laughed, "56 dummy."

"Like... that's not fair. You can't ask me some dumb calculus problem as a test of my smarts."

"Okay... what's your birthday."

This time she struggled before murmuring, "... uhmm... March? Danny?!?" she said with a pouty whine.

I rolled over on top of her and she looked at me. "I want you young... so I made you young. I want you dumb... so I made you dumb. And you know what else I want, slut?"

Karen's eyes glanced down towards my rock hard cock and she smiled. She knew.

"I want you full of cum... so I'm going to make you full of cum."

Karen spread her legs and wrapped her heels behind my back, "Works for me you big fucking stud."

We spent the morning fucking. My cock never seemed to get tired of entering my wife's eager cunt. And my complete control over Karen meant that she was always ready to go. The combined result was a house that looked like an orgy had happened. It was a mess. And we both hated cleaning.

"Ugh... I hate this part of the weekend. Cleaning up," I said as I started picking up some dishes.

"Like... I'll do it," Karen said. I looked up at her smiling face. It was familiar yet different. I could still see Karen in there but gone was the intelligent twinkle in her eyes or the flirty smirk. Instead there was an almost slavish devotion.

"Okay, slut. Start cleaning and if you do a good job, I might let you have some more of this," I said as I stroked my half hard cock slightly. Karen licked her lips and nodded. "Oh... and I don't think Karen is a particularly appropriate name for a flightly little slut... maybe... Kandi with a K?" I said, imagining her that way.

The historical rewrite was instant and she just giggled, "Silly... why would you call me Karen? I haven't gone by that name since before we met at the strip club. You know that. I like Kandi way too mucher... er... morer... better?," she said as she shook her ass at me and smiled.

Interesting, I thought. Apparently when I rewrite things, I can get some unintended consequences. I guess it made sense though. This version of Karen never would have gotten into college and with looks like hers, stripper would have been a natural occupation to pursue.

I watched Karen... Kandi, prance around the apartment cleaning things up. I closed my eyes and imagined her wearing a skimpy french maid costume which didn't work. But then I tried again and imagined her having changed into it right before cleaning and suddenly she was dressed like I wanted. That realization made me start experimenting with other things that I could change. I knew I could change her history and appearance. I knew I could, frankly, do whatever I want. So what was the extent of that?

I gave her a tail. Yeah... I know. It sounds dumb but I wanted to see what the extent of the changes I could make were. Suddenly she was standing there twirling her new found appendage. "Like... Danny... did I have a tail before?" she asked. The bubbly, vapid tone in her voice amused me and I laughed at the absurdity of her question. Maybe I'd made her a little too dumb.

"No... that's just me trying things out."

"Oh... okay then," she said cheerily and returned to cleaning. I tried a bunch of stuff. I gave her wings. I changed her skin tone and race. I changed her into a man at one point which really freaked me out and lasted only a moment. I even changed her into a freaky ass demon but she roared at me and I quickly changed her back. I couldn't change her into an animal or a piece of furniture. I guess that made sense because the one restriction God had given me was that I'd never be able to take away her love of God and couches and turtles can't love God.

"Danny... I'm soooo horny... have I done enough to get fucked, baby?" my wife begged from the kitchen. She was looking over her shoulder and sticking her ass out at me invitingly. It was very enticing indeed. Not really surprising since I'd given her the perfect ass as far as I was concerned. But I had something different in mind.

"Oh... God... I'm soooo empty, baby. Please... I need it," she moaned pitifully. I imagined her as a woman who got off on being empty and denied. The more empty and denied, the more turned on she got which made her more aware of her emptiness. It was a powerful feedback loop and I was able to watch it play out live.

"Does your cunt miss my cock?"

"Yes," she whispered as her fingers traced along her nipples and she wiggled her hips seductively.

"I bet you'd do anything to be filled up?"

"Yesssss," she hissed.

"You know what I want?"

"What? Like... tell me... I'll do anything, baby," she plead.

"I want your sister," I said. I imagined her being insanely jealous of her sister, just to make it more powerful for her.

"What? But baby... my empty cunt!" she said, her desperation hitting a new high.

"I want you to watch while I fuck your sister," I told her. Kandi's eyes were glued to my cock which was now as hard as it had ever been.

"But... but...," she stammered.

"You can't have my cock until I've had your sister."

Kandi's eyes went wide and her fingers squeezed into her plump tits leaving red marks on her full breasts.

"You saw her last night. She was so ready for it. You know she wanted it, right? So now you have to make it happen or else you never," I said as I stroked my cock with each word for emphasis, "Get... to have... my cock... again." Kandi's eyes were glued to my swaying cock as if it was a hypnotists pocket watch. She licked her lips and teased herself, careful to never touch her clit lest she cum by accident.

"Yes..." she said quietly.

"Yes what, slut?"

"Yes, you can have my sister," Kandi said.

"Beg for it, baby."

"Please, Danny. Fuck my little sister. Make her a big cock slut like me. Show her how a real man fucks," she said all in one breath.

"Call her... convince her to come over," I told my wife as she writhed. She practically sprinted to the phone and started dialing.

"Teri? Hey... can you come over... I really, really need your help with something. Yeah... But I'm sooo desperate... Okay, thanks."

Kandi started whistling as she went back to cleaning. She couldn't keep her hands off of herself which made the process slow but oh so enjoyable to watch. She would shake her little ass and do twirls whenever she caught me looking. She enjoyed teasing me while I sat on the couch and stroked my naked cock. For my part, I tried to spend my time planting the seeds of memories of events in Teri's mind. I had to use memories of Kandi to do it. There was the time that Teri walked in on Kandi... well... Karen at the time... and I making out. I imagined that Kandi was stroking my long, hard cock instead of just kissing on the couch. I imagined Kandi pointing out hot girls on TV while Teri was around. Making sure to add little snippets of conversations that hinted that Kandi, unlike Karen, was open to sharing. I still wasn't sure how it would all work but hopefully it would add some little helpful memories.

About twenty minutes later, Teri was knocking on the door. Kandi was putting the mop away having just finished the kitchen and she yelped in surprise before starting for the door. She looked down at herself and her french maid's outfit and I laughed. "Danny," she said to me, clearly expecting me to do something about it. I thought about making her naked. I thought about dressing her fully. But then a slightly more appropriate thought hit me. I imagined that just before Teri arrived, I'd told her to strip and put on the chastity belt I'd bought for her last week. Instantly she was standing there in the leather and metal contraption and a key was on a necklace around my neck. She was beat red as she looked at me. "Danny... Do I have to?"

"Do you ever want to have your cunt filled again?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes at the reminder of her almost unbearable emptiness and then nodded. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that the kitchen was back to being half mopped and the bucket was still out. Rewriting history is weird. My attention snapped back to the door as Kandi opened it, hiding behind the door so she didn't give the entire neighborhood a show. Teri walked in looking stunningly casual. She was wearing a pair of tight, low rise jeans and a low cut t-shirt. Maybe it was just my aroused nature but she seemed like she was dressed sexier than normal.

"What's so imp... Oh... Kandi... what are you wearing?" she said as she looked at her sister.

"Uhmm... Danny made me wear a chastity belt... You know... to keep my hands off my like totally needy, empty pussy."

"You guys are so fucking weird... I guess I should have known anyone who married a stripper would have weird tastes. So what do you need my help with?"

"Uhmm... actually... the belt."

"What... seriously? Did you lose the fucking key or something Kandi? God you're an idiot sometimes."

"No... no it's not that... uhmm... I'm not allowed to have the key until you... like... you know?"

"No... I don't know. What do I need to do so that you can have the key?"

Kandi shot me a look that was half lust and half daggers. Teri followed her gaze and now saw me sitting naked on the couch stroking my cock. Her eyes fixed on the shaft that my fist was wrapped around and I could see the shock and lust in her eyes. "That," Kandi said as she turned and gestured to me. "You need to do that."

"Kandi... I... Look, your husband and you have always been a little freaky... well... very freaky. But I think last night gave you guys the wrong, uhm, idea. I don't want to get involved."

"He wants you, Teri. I can see you want him. And, like, I'm not jealous."

"You're not? You've always been jealous of me," Teri said.

"What Danny wants, he deserves to get," Kandi said. She looked Teri up and down before looking back at me. "And he likes me being jealous and put in my place."

"I like her empty and denied too," I said. Teri's effort to fight her arousal was obviously losing out. "You saw how pathetic she was last night. You saw that she likes it."

Teri turned her head and looked at her sister. I could almost see the thoughts click in her head. "Too bad you locked down such a fine specimen, Sis. Not that your pathetic holes deserve him," she said and she spat on Karen's face.

Karen's eyes went wide as the spit trickled down her face. Teri just laughed, "God you're a pathetic cunt. Fine, you want me to fuck him, you can guide him into my nice, tight pussy. That'll prove you really want this, Sis."

Karen just nodded mutely as Teri stripped off her shirt and pants. I saw her tits for the first time and they were almost as pert and perfect as I'd imagined when I transformed Karen into her last night. When she pulled her panties down, I saw the well groomed red bush and the treasure beneath it.

Teri walked forward confidently while Kandi followed meekly behind, her head hung in shame but her body flushed with her arousal. I saw her peak up through her blonde bangs and smile as my fingers twirled the key to her chastity belt.

My eyes snapped to the younger sister and her swaying hips as she approached. She wasn't as perfect as Karen... or Kandi. Both versions of my wife hand crafted to visual perfection by my mind. Teri had flaws and imperfections but they somehow added to her beauty. She walked over and straddled my waist, hovering over my cock as she looked down at me. "You want me, Danny?"

"Oh yeah," I said.

"And Kandi does too?"

"Ask her," I said.

"Kandi, do you want me to fuck your husband?"

"Yes," Kandi said, eyes cast down at the ground.

"Then grab his cock and slide it into your sisters tight young fuckhole, bitch." Teri leaned forward and kissed me as I felt a hand gently grab me. Teri lowered herself onto me and it felt glorious. She was every bit as tight and hot as her sister. But the wetness was far more than I'd ever imagined. She slid down on me almost without friction, making a little squelching sound as she bottomed out and we both moaned into each other's mouths. She ground herself into me and I could feel her wetness leaking out over me. When she broke our kiss she threw her head back and screamed, "Fuck that's good. I've never been so full."

"He's pretty good," Kandi said as she knelt beside us and watched our union.

"Pretty good? You can't be that dumb. This is fucking fantastic. He's even bigger than the dildo you bought for me. The one you said was as big as him."

"She did that?" I asked, surprised.

Teri ground her hips into me, "Oh yeah... the birthday after I walked in on you guys and saw that giant meat stick for the first time. I knew I needed something like that and Kandi provided. I've been fucking it for years now. It's better than anything I've ever felt."

"Until now," Kandi said with a giggle.

Teri laughed which made her cunt clench tightly around me, "Oh fuck yeah... now THIS is the best thing I've ever felt."

I shoved up into her, seeking to take her to even newer heights. Teri arched her back and grunted as I gave her thrust after thrust. My hands held her hips tight, moving her against me. I flexed my cock inside her and she squealed in pleasure. "Is she good, baby?" Kandi asked, licked her lips.

"Good? She's exquisite...," I rasped.

"Better than me?" Kandi said. I couldn't tell if her tone was hopeful or worried.

"Different... So fucking tight and wet... wetter than anything," I said as I shoved into her.

"You hear that little sis. I'm wetter than you. That means I want him more than you do," she said with a laugh.

"No... Nobody wants him more than me," Kandi said, her voice tinged with defiance and lust.

"Ohh... it's okay baby... fuck that's good... I'll let you suck my cock clean later... maybe I'll even fuck your slut ass."

"But my poor empty cunt, Danny..." my wife pleaded.

"Might get fucked again someday if you're lucky and obedient."

"Yes, sir," Kandi said with almost reverence. I turned my attention back to Teri who looked almost drunk with pleasure as she bounced up and down. Kandi smiled and said, "Make her a big cock slut like me, Danny. Make her a big dumb stupid bimbo whore like me, Danny."

I stood up and held Teri as her legs wrapped around me. Grabbing her ass, I carried her into the bedroom with my cock still buried deep inside of my new prize. "

"Kandi, you can crawl in behind us and watch while I make your sister mine."

Karen simply crawled after me with a dopey, happy smile on her face, "Yes, Sir."

Teri and I kissed again, passionately. It was going to be a good night.

 

https://forum.hardware.fr/hfr/profil-1167589.htm

https://challonge.com/Degeneek

http://www.seriouslyfish.com/forums/user/degeneek/

https://www.sadpoetry.org/members/degeneek/

https://www.zingenvanblad.nl/members/degeneek/

https://nianow.com/degeneek

http://forum.lrytas.lt/user_info.pl?uid=213144

http://globedia.com/perfil/Degeneek/

http://pelisandseries.net/profile.php?u=Degeneek

https://www.geni.com/people/Milos-Degenek/6000000103070911832

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Michael and Nicole - Vacation Day 01

Nikki and... Son Ch. 04